Spring is here and it's the perfect time of year for exercise and outdoor play. Children learn best when all of their senses are involved, and they are engaged in self-initiated, hands-on exploration of the world around them. Being physically active every day encourages development of motor skills, strength, and balance, as well as getting a chance to play with other children. Something as simple as playing on a swing set, climbing on a rock ladder or sliding down a slide can also increase a child’s confidence. Playing or swinging on a swing set also opens up a world of imagination for children and they learn best when their whole bodies and minds are stimulated. Here’s some supporting information.
· Kids Sleep Better after Swinging or Playing on their Play set
· Enhance Motors Skills, Coordination, and Agility
· Swinging Strengthens Muscles, Tendons, Joints, and Ligaments
· Swing Sets are Relaxing
· Play sets Inspire Creativity and Imagination
· Playing Outside Builds a Healthier Immune System
· Swinging on a Swing Set Burns Calories